Early Parent Teacher Conference - Week of Sept 30th to October 3rd
We are thrilled with the positive start to the school year and look forward to a successful year of learning and growth for your child and for all of the Bulldogs.
This year we are holding Parent Teacher Conferencesearlier than in previous years. Our Ks have already had their Conferences and parents of students in Grades 1 to 7 will meet during the week of September 30thto October 3rd.
Please note we will have Early Dismissals on Wednesday October 2ndand Thursday October 3rdat 1:45 pm.
The format for these conferences will vary from teacher to teacher. However, all of them will be set up to provide parents a chance to:
- have some time to "Meet the Teacher" in a quiet uninterrupted setting at the beginning of the year
- share some information with the classroom teacher about your child's strengths, interests, learning styles, and challenges
- share your hopes and wishes for your child for the upcoming year
- establish with your child's teacher some individual learning goals for the school year
- develop a collaborative plan for the student, teacher and family to help the student to achieve these goals
- learn from the teacher the general plans and/or a tentative overview the teacher has for teaching and learning for the class during this school year
Stay tuned for a sign-up notice and more information regarding these Parent Teacher Conferences.
We look forward to meeting with you soon.