Tomorrow is Photo Day - Wednesday, October 6th
Please be reminded that tomorrow, Wednesday, October 6th is PHOTO DAY at Bridge!
Edge Imaging will be in the school tomorrow to capture everyone’s smiles. Edge
provides a variety of photo options to capture your child’s true personality, preserving all their
school day memories. For more information on photo day, please visit www.edgeimaging.ca
for answers to frequently asked questions.
Below are some tips for taking the best photos:
- Wear bright and solid colours for school portraits because it emphasizes your face.
- Wearing long sleeves allows the face to stand out more as well.
- You might want to bring a comb to make sure your hair is perfect right before your picture.
- If you normally wear glasses, feel free to wear them for your photos. Our photographers are trained to reduce glare on the lens.
- Remember to relax and have fun – our photographers are known to be fun and awesome people.